Internet Business ToolsD Smith
Start Your Business
- How to Really Start Your Own Business – A workbook from The Company Corporation and SCORE that helps detail all the steps necessary to successfully start your own small business. click here
Traffic and SEO Analysis
- Compete.com Compare traffic stats of websites. Track monthly change of unique visitors.
- Majestic SEO Backlinks search and statistics over time.
- SEMrush Extensive reports about visitors, organic keywords, competitors, potential ad buyers for websites.
- Open Site Explorer Incoming links and page authority analysis
- Alexa Traffic trends and top websites by country.
- Quantcast Visitor demographics.
- DailyChanges.com Statistics about domain registrations and name servers. Total number of registered domains updated daily.
- DomainTools.com Domain history, reverse Whois, reverse IP lookup, DNS tools.
- iWhois See who owns a domain name.
- Archive.org Check domain name history, when it was first indexed by search engines and screenshots of older pages.
Domain Name Aftermarket
- Sedo.com Acquire registered domains from the domain name aftermarket and sell your domains on auctions.
- Hostgator.com A world-leading provider of web hosting services offering Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated server packages for both beginners and professionals alike.
- GoDaddy.com World’s largest domain registrar.
- IPower.com Domain Registrar providing a comprehensive suite of online services for small and medium-sized businesses worldwide.
- Google Keyword Tool Find keywords and phrases. Export your results to a text file and use our Bulk Domain Search to find domains with niche keywords.
- Wordtracker Wordtracker finds relevant niche keywords and phrases.
- WordNet WordNet is a large lexical database. Find word definitions, synonyms, related terms.
- Thesaurus Find synonyms, definitions and related terms
- TheDomains.com Domain industry news site with up-to-date content created by domain name experts.