30 Powerful Words to Supercharge Your Sales and Marketing CopyStartup Remedy
Have you noticed how some websites pump out tons of viral posts. There are many brands that have products that sell fast while their competition falls flat?
Did you ever why you couldn’t resist clicking on a link you knew was a sleazy sales page?
The answer is simple.
These brands have smart marketers. Marketers who use power words.
Your copywriting, marketing, and website are about to reach a whole new level.
In this post we’ll provide you with power words that you can use on your site to get more signups, sales, shares, and more.30 Powerful Words to Supercharge Your Sales and Marketing Copy Click To Tweet
- You– Write as though you’re speaking to the customer and about the customer, not about yourself.
- Because– Give customers a reason why they need to take action.
- Free– “Because” we all like free things, right?
- Value– This implies customers are getting something versus losing something (i.e. money when you say “cost” or “price”).
- Guaranteed– Give customers a guarantee to minimize risk perception, so they feel they have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
- Amazing– Customers will respond to something that is incredible.
- Easy– Make it simple for customers to take the next step in the purchasing process, and let them know how much easier life will be with your product or service.
- Discover– This implies there is something new and unknown to the customer, something that has supreme benefits and gives them an edge.
- Act now– Motivate an immediate response with a limited-time offer.
- Everything included/everything you need– This establishes that your product or service is all your customers will have to buy in order to achieve their goal.
- Never– Point out a “negative benefit,” such as “never worry again” or “never overpay again.”
- New– Your product or service is the cutting edge in your industry.
- Save– The most powerful word to showcase monetary savings, or even time savings.
- Proven– Remind customers that your product, service or business is tried-and-true.
- Safe and effective– “Proven” to minimize risk perception for health and monetary loss.
- Powerful– Let customers know that your business, product or service is robust.
- Real results/guaranteed results– Your customers want results, after all.
- Secret– Not everyone succeeds, and there are secrets to success. Let customers know you can reveal those secrets.
- The– This implies your solution is the “end-all-be-all.” Consider the difference: “3 Solutions for Marketing Success”/”The 3 Solutions for Marketing Success.”
- Instant–Instant access or downloads are more appealing than waiting.
- How to– Start off with a solution so customers read the rest of your copy.
- Elite–Your customers are among the best in the world. Invite newbies to join a highly desirable club.
- Premium– Premium helps denote high quality.
- Caused by– If your marketing literature builds a case for your product, transitional phrases such as “caused by,” “therefore,” and “thus” can help reinforce the logic of a purchase.
- More– Do you offer more than your competitors? Let your customers know, because they want the best deal, after all.
- Bargain– Because customers want a great deal, remember?
- No obligation– Create a win-win situation for your customers.
- 100% money-back guarantee– Again, no risk.
- Huge– A large discount or outstanding offer is difficult to resist.
- Wealth – If you’re selling products and services related to money, wealth is a desirable word for customers.
These are the best places for you to use power words on your site:
- Product Names
- Landing Pages
- Email Subject Lines
- Your Business/Domain Name
- Calls to Action
I hope that these power words will help jump start your way to creating an awesome sales letter or marketing materials to start bringing in more profits for your business.
Tweak Your Biz Word Title Generator – a great blog or article title generator that you can use to get ideas.